We have had Ace in our lives for 2 months, but it is hard to imagine life without him. I love having a summer baby and wouldn’t want it any other way. We spend mornings taking a stroller rides and evenings hanging with Dad in the garden.
Ace has been growing exponentially since birth (I suppose this is normal for most babies) and is now up to a whopping 15 lbs. 8 ozs. and standing tall at 24.75 inches. We were a tad bit concerned when he was gaining approximately a pound a week around the one month mark, but secretly elated about having HUGE baby. Big people make big babies, so it isn’t much of a surprise. We even had to evict him from his bassinet to his crib when he was rocking it back and forth at a month old. This kid is going to be a giant.
- Sucking on things (sometimes a pacifier, sometimes a fist).
- Music. Perferably Dad playing guitar, or LOUD baby toy music.
- Food. The type that comes from a breast.
- Talking. Mostly with Dad when he gets home from work.
- Naps. Ace believes naps are for the weak.
- Being startled by loud noises.
Other pictures from this month: